Two types of control interface are available
Semi-automatic control via binary logic relays or via automatized logic board
Suitable for R&D and/or advanced users, this type of control interface offers, at a lower price than a computer, the tried and true feeling and confidence of button pressing and dial reading from controllers installed in a standard 19“ electrical cabinet. While respecting all the necessary safety protocols for the user and the machine, the physical button-dial interface allows for the sensation of direct interaction with he machine, and it is usually the mode preffered by R&D seasoned specialists. A portable computer can always be added for recording only of the analog inputs/outputs.
The electrical cabinet can house an industrial computer (17“ or 19“ monitor, keyboard and mouse included) for modern, fully automatic control.
- RAID back up system
- SCADA type software stable, flexible, adaptable. Specially designed for our equipment, this software is very efficient, intuitive and user friendly. Its flexibility allows for easy modifications, tuning, and online troubleshooting.
- Jscript language for both the interface with the machine and the one with the user allowing for easy source code modifications
- Interactive (clickable) diagrams and virtual buttons
- Manual, automatic and semi-automatic modes
- Recipe creation and execution
- Analog and digital output/input data recording. Data exportable in Excel, Origin, Kaleida…
- Continous one hour volatile memory of all the inputs and outputs
- User identification and access rights using password
- Compatibility with other “Active X” programming languages like Labview, Matlab and with communication buses like RS232, RS485, GPIB
- Compatibility with any stand alone or industrial PC running with Windows 7, 32 bits